Colorado Outstate, Utah, and Wyoming Grants
The Daniels Fund has specific objectives for each of our funding and geographic areas. In Utah, we consider grants in all eight funding areas. While we are open to considering requests in all eight funding areas for Colorado Outstate, Utah, and Wyoming, our grantmaking approach emphasizes the following priorities:
- Youth programs, especially those that focus on career and technical education, and entrepreneurship
- Facilities that accommodate and encourage community gatherings (such as senior centers, youth centers, and community sports complexes)
- Proven programs that deliver prevention education and/or treatment for drug and alcohol addiction
- Collaborative initiatives/partnerships working to achieve community-wide results
- Programs that have regional impact, address community challenges at the systemic level, and/or generate strong local support from the community
To achieve our goals and maximize our impact, we work closely with a limited number of highly effective nonprofit organizations with a demonstrated ability to achieve measurable results.
Our streamlined grant application process allows us to be more focused while continuing our commitment to being open and responsive.
How to apply for a grant in Outstate Colorado, Utah, or Wyoming:
If your organization has not previously received a Daniels Fund grant, please review our Eligibility & Guidelines information here.
If you believe your request is a solid fit with our eligibility criteria and guidelines, click the button below to fill out an inquiry form on our Grants Portal.
After you submit your inquiry form, you will receive an email confirmation. Your inquiry will be reviewed by a member of our Grants Program staff, who may reach out for additional information.
Following our review of your inquiry, we will contact you to let you know whether or not you should proceed and submit a grant application.
If you have an active Daniels Fund grant, or have received a grant within the past two years, please contact your Grants Program Officer directly.
By clicking the link above, you will leave the Daniels Fund website.