Application Period: September 15 - November 17, 2014
Deadline: 4:00 p.m. MST
Students who demonstrate the qualities Bill Daniels identified for the program, and who meet the eligibility requirements, should register and submit an application. For more information on the Daniels Scholarship Program, click here.
How to apply?
Applications and recommendations must be completed online through the application website between September 15 and November 17, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. MST. Late, mailed, faxed, or emailed submissions will not be accepted.
- It will take a significant amount of time to gather information and complete the application. Applicants and recommenders should not wait until the last minute to start and/or submit an application or recommendation.
- Applicants will be required to submit documents that will be used to verify their eligibility, such as official ACT/SAT scores; citizenship and residency documentation; and financial documents.
- The application does not need to be completed in one session; it can be saved and resumed. However, the complete application with supporting documents and recommendation must be submitted before the deadline.
- As part of the application, students must obtain a recommendation from an official at their high school (principal, teacher, guidance counselor, coach, etc.).
- Recommenders must be at least 21 years of age and cannot be related to the applicant.
- The recommender will be required to complete a confidential recommendation online through the Daniels Fund application system.
- Recommenders will receive an email with instructions and login credentials when the student identifies them as the recommender on their application.