- About the Daniels Scholarship
- » Overview
- » About the Daniels Scholarship
- » Boundless Opportunity Scholarship
- » Info for Daniels Scholars
- » Info for parents
- » Scholarship team
High schools and youth serving organizations in our 4-state region remain a vital resource to identify and encourage promising students to apply to become a Daniels Scholar. Applicants will also need letters of recommendation from people like you, who know them and can speak to how they exemplify the traits we are seeking.
Please note the following changes in the Daniels Scholarship selection process:
- Starting this year, students no longer need to be nominated in order to apply for the Daniels Scholarship. Instead, they will have direct access to the online scholarship application, found at www.DanielsFund.org/Apply
- While nominations are no longer part of the process, we will continue to rely on the assistance of high schools and youth serving organizations to generate awareness of the open application among great candidates, and to encourage and support applicants throughout the process.
- Applicants may ask you to submit one of their two required recommendations. If you agree, they will submit your name and e-mail address when they start the application process. This will generate an e-mail sent directly to you with a link and further instructions to submit your recommendation.
- The Daniels Scholarship open application will launch on September 17, 2012 and will close at 4:00 PM Mountain Standard Time on November 29, 2012.