- About the Daniels Scholarship
- » Overview
- » About the Daniels Scholarship
- » Boundless Opportunity Scholarship
- » Info for Daniels Scholars
- » Info for parents
- » Scholarship team
College and University Partnerships
Through the Daniels Scholar Success program the Daniels Fund puts systems in place that allow the campus and the Daniels Fund to communicate regularly about the progress of Daniels Scholars. The Daniels Fund requests that each college/university identify a campus liaison to serve as both a person the Daniels Fund staff can work with and Daniels Scholars can use as a campus resource when they need assistance. Campus liaisons are valued partners who are a wealth of information for Daniels Scholars and great allies for Daniels Fund staff. They are key to building the campus community with our partner schools.
Working with our Partnering Institutions
The following outcomes reflect what the Daniels Fund hopes to see from partnering institutions as a result of the stipend. (Please use this formto become a Daniels Fund college or university partner.)
- Partnering campuses will identify a campus liaison to serve as the primary campus point-of-contact for Daniels Scholars.
- The campus liaison will provide ongoing encouragement and support to Daniels Scholars. In addition, the campus liaison will communicate regularly with a designated member of the Daniels Fund staff, as well as Daniels Scholars designated to provide support to other scholars on campus.
- The campus liaison will organize Daniels Scholar gatherings at least three times during the academic year. These gatherings will be coordinated with Daniels Fund staff.
- Daniels Scholars will be exposed to or involved in structured support services (including but not limited to learning communities, academic advising and tutoring).
Forms for Campus Liaisons
- As your campus continues to build its Daniels Scholar Success Program please use this formfor tips and guidelines for the usage of the Daniels Fund logo and the logo of our college or university.
Please use this formto file your Report Evaluation for the Daniels Scholar Success Program.
For more information on the Daniels Scholar Success Program, please contact Armando “Mundy” Burciaga at 303-393-7220, 1-877-791-4726 (toll free), or email@example.com .