- Daniels Fund Scholarship Program
- » Overview
- » About the Daniels Scholarship Program
- » Boundless Opportunity Scholarship
- » Info for Daniels Scholars
- » Info for parents
- » Scholarship team
Information for parents
Parents or adult supporters of a Daniels Scholar — we’d like to welcome you to the Daniels Fund family! We thank you for your support and appreciate the important role you play helping your Scholar have successful college experience.
We are always ready to help any Daniels Scholar work to overcome any issue they may encountering on campus such as difficult classes, tutoring needs, roommate conflicts, or anything else. Please encourage them to stay in contact with their Scholar Relations Officer. We hope you use the resources we provide, as well as resources provided by your student’s college.
Part of being a Daniels Scholar is meeting the high expectations and specific requirements that come with the scholarship. Please carefully read the Daniels Scholarship Requirements Handbook for specifics about our requirements, policies, and procedures. Among the requirements found in the handbook are the following reminders:
- Scholars should routinely check their DFScholars.org e-mail account, as this is our primary mode of communication.
- Scholars are required to provide us with their mailing address and phone number at school. If parents/supporters have a change in contact information, we request that you provide us with that information as well.
- Scholars are required to submit a Personal Evaluation each January to update us on their progress mid-year.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) deadline is February 28 each year or the college's priority funding date (whichever occurs first). The application can be found at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/.
- The scholarship renewal period is between May 1 and June 30 each year. A list of the specific documents that constitute a complete Scholar renewal packet can be found in the handbook.
We invite you to contact us with any questions, suggestions, or concerns. You can contact any Scholar Relations Officer at (303) 393-7220 or toll free at (877) 868-1212, or see full contact information for the Scholarship team here.