- » Overview
- » Eligibility Criteria
- » Meeting Rooms
- » How to Schedule Meeting Space
- » Set Up, Clean Up, and Services
- » Catering Options
- » Parking & Hours
- » Location and Map
Set-up, Clean-up, and Services
A Daniels Fund Associate will be present during meetings to provide guests with assistance. Each meeting room is equipped with tables and chairs. Other resources can be requested on the meeting space request form.
Additional services include:
- Assisting with logistical arrangements.
- Offering catering, parking, and room arrangement suggestions.
- Providing information on the building in general.
- Meeting room(s) should be left clean. Please return tables and chairs in their standard layout.
- Trash should be emptied and placed in the catering kitchen, and liners placed in the trash bins.
- Leftover food and catering items should be placed in the catering kitchen.
- Bottled water may remain in the room.
- Please pick up all papers, scraps, and pieces of food off the floor before leaving. Table tops should be cleaned, if needed.
It is very possible your meeting room will be used immediately after your departure. The above requests are made with this in mind. If you have any questions, please speak with the Operations Associate.
- Vending machines are located on the first floor near the catering kitchen.
- When available and upon request, pens, flip charts, easels, and markers will be provided.
- When using the easel post-it sheets, please do not attach them to the Bill Daniels timeline.
- Bottled water may be provided upon request.
To schedule a tour of the meeting space, please contact the Operations Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 393-7220.
- Restrooms are located on the first floor.
- A ramp is located on the east side of the building on Monroe Street.
- Food and drinks are allowed only in the meeting rooms and must be disposed of in the appropriate receptacle.
- The Daniels Fund building is a working facility. Please be mindful of the noise level during meetings. Conversations in the hallways or around work areas should not disrupt those working in the building. Your courtesy is appreciated.
- Please be mindful of cellular phone usage in the building as the noise level may affect groups and offices.
- Please do not bring balloons or confetti into the building.
For assisstance with hotel options, should you have out-of-town guests who are attending your meeting, please contact the Operations Associate at email@example.com or (303) 393-7220
Safety of Daniels Fund associates and guests is a top priority. To ensure the safety of all parties, security cameras have been installed throughout the building, which is under 24-hour video surveillance.
The Daniels Fund building is a smoke-free environment with the exception of the designated area. Smoking is not permitted within 15 feet of any entrance according to state law. Our designated smoking area is located at the bottom of our front steps.
If the fire alarm sounds, meeting space guests are required to exit the building.